Thursday, 17 March 2011
17 March 2011 OBAMA TREASON COMPLAINT (click here)
Thursday 17 March 2011
From: Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III, United States Navy Retired
To: The Federal Grand Juries sitting in Knoxville, Tennessee
SUBJECT: Renewed formal criminal complaint naming Barack Hussein OBAMA and OBAMA’s CRIMINAL ASSISTANTS in commission of the crime of TREASON against the United States of America.
1. We are arrived at a point in our Nation’s life where Barack Hussein OBAMA and OBAMA’s CRIMINAL ASSISTANTS threaten the life of our Nation to the point of death. OBAMA and his CRIMINAL COHORTS install an unconstitutional, rival and competing government that replaces our United States Constitution.
2. Mr. OBAMA’s unconstitutional government is thriving and growing. Under Mr. OBAMA the United States Constitution no longer operates. Mr. OBAMA and his OUTLAW PARTNERS enforce only their own form of unconstitutional, treasonous government.
3. Proofs and evidences of OBAMA’s TREASON are manifest. Moreover we have Mr. OBAMA’s two-year silent agreement and consent.
4. Chillingly we find senior military officials, command racketeers, no more obedient to the United States Constitution than Mr. OBAMA. I point to the ATTAINDER courts-martial of Army Colonel, Doctor Terrence Lakin and Sergeant of Marines Lawrence Gordon Hutchins, III. I point to the militarization of domestic emergency services and civilian police forces.
5. Law enforcement officials of every stripe are paralyzed in their unwillingness to do their duty. State and Federal judges accept OBAMA’s TREASON and are derelict in the performance of their duties (enclosures below).
6. I on the other hand refuse to accept the complicity of cowards. I insist and inspire YOU, the Federal Grand Jury, in the exercise of your Great Commission: The Power of Presentment. You are capable of transforming a collective fear and shame darkening this land in to the peaceful exercise of constitutionally recognized law enforcement.
7. Be mindful and clear on this point, this point alone: We the People—in one aspect or another—are the final arbiters in this matter. We the People hold in our hands the final appeal our Declaration of Independence and United States Constitution command.
Here endth the lesson,
TREASON! Two-years and counting: 3,318 unanswered federal criminal complaints naming OBAMA in commission of TREASON! WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO?
Saturday, 12 March 2011
by Sharon Rondeau – Managing Editor for The Post & Email
“Posing as an impostor president and commander in chief you have stripped civilian command and control over the military establishment. Known military criminal actors—command racketeers—are now free in the exercise of military government intent upon destruction of America’s constitutional government (click here).”
“While the rationale for using the US military domestically had been debated for years, President Barack Obama appears intent on using our military at least until he can create his promised ‘Civilian Security Force’ which he promised would be as big and powerful as the military…(from Jim Kouri – click here)”
“Is this a first step towards Martial Law, or a tie to the InterPol, RAND National Police Force stuff we’ve been hearing about,” asked a Texas patriot… Is this a sort of Homeland Security Politburo (from Judi McLeod – click here)?”
For help on filing you criminal complaint naming government officials in commission of TREASON CLICK HERE!
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
Sergeant of Marines Timothy Joseph Harrington sent the above video to us. Enjoy all…Jeff, you my friend in particular!
The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
In the ranks of death ye will find him;
His father’s sword he hath girded on,
And his wild harp slung behind him;
“Land of Song!” said the warrior bard,
“Tho’ all the world betray thee,
One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
One faithful harp shall praise thee!”
The Minstrel fell! But the foeman’s chain
Could not bring his proud soul under;
The harp he lov’d ne’er spoke again,
For he tore its chords asunder;
And said “No chains shall sully thee,
Thou soul of love and brav’ry!
Thy songs were made for the pure and free
They shall never sound in slavery!”
The Minstrel Boy will return we pray
When we hear the news we all will cheer it,
The minstrel boy will return one day,
Torn perhaps in body, not in spirit.
Then may he play on his harp in peace,
In a world such as God intended,
For all the bitterness of man must cease,
And ev’ry battle must be ended.