Tuesday, 5 April 2011
The treasonous, impeachable language for the illegal Obama administration’s ‘action’ in Libya is this statement:
…Libya was thoroughly debated and authorized by the international community…
Clinton, Gates, Obama, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff know they are violating the Constitution of the United States and the War Powers Act of 1973, but they don’t care.
“This betrayal at the highest levels of our government is consistent with the other betrayals we have documented across the board,” said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. “The Executive Branch of the federal government has been caught lying about border security, leaving our borders wide open during a time of war, failing to protect states from invasion as required by the US Constitution, and now providing military grade arms to the invaders. We are calling on the Congress today to use all possible remedies including investigations, prosecutions, impeachments, and possible charges of treason.”
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
Tennessee judges are free to rig Tennessee juries (click here for the audio).
No Tennessee law enforcement agency is authorized to arrest Tennessee judges for any crime. Tennessee judges have rigged juries in the state for as long as anyone can recall.
Tennessee district attorney generals are principal criminal assistants. Tennessee district attorney generals protect the judges and impostor jurors from any criminal consequence.
No Tennessee law enforcement agency is authorized to arrest any Tennessee district attorney general or assistant district attorney general for any crime.
In human history we describe oppression as exists in Tennessee as Dictatorships.
Take a look around your community. You’re going to find the same thing.
YOUR OCTOBER SURPRISE! I’ll leave it to the readers’ imagination what else judges can do from the bench in an environment wherein there is no law enforcement to stop the judge or to protect you.
Saturday, 16 October 2010
Tennessee Judges J. Reed Dixon, Amy Armstrong Reedy, Carroll L. Ross and Jon Kerry Blackwood are criminals.
The crimes of J. Reed Dixon, Amy Armstrong Reedy, Carroll L. Ross and Jon Kerry Blackwood are actionable in Tennessee State only by an independent and lawful Grand Jury.
No independent and lawful Grand Juries exist in Tennessee State.
J. Reed Dixon, Amy Armstrong Reedy, Carroll L. Ross and Jon Kerry Blackwood along with other Tennessee State judges and government officials murdered Tennessee’s Grand Juries decades ago.
I have reason to believe it was K(C)athy Pendleton who told me yesterday no Tennessee law enforcement agencies can on their own authority open even a homicide investigation when the murderer is suspected to be a Tennessee judge.
Special Agent Pendleton works out of the Chattanooga office of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation – Criminal Investigation Division. Yesterday’s phone conversation is recorded and distributed publicly elsewhere.
Tennessee judges like J. Reed Dixon, Amy Armstrong Reedy, Carroll L. Ross and Jon Kerry Blackwood can commit any crime against you or your family they wish from the bench, and walk away cleanly.
I’ll leave it to the readers’ imagination what else judges can do from the bench in an environment wherein there is no law enforcement to stop the judge or to protect you.
People in my Tennessee community are scared to death!
In our human history we’ve come to describe the state of affairs in Tennessee as a Dictatorship. We’ve identified people like Tennessee State judges as Dictators.
HERE ENDTH THE LESSON!
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO?
Convert this page to a PDF
Memo to Mae Beavers – Subject: The Dictatorship of the Judiciary! The take over of Tennessee Grand Juries
Monday, 11 October 2010
From: Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III
To: Tennessee State Senator Mae Beavers, Chairman Senate Judiciary Committee
Subject: The Dictatorship of the Judiciary! The take over of Tennessee Grand Juries!
(1) Tennessee judges have taken over Tennessee government operations in myriad acts of Treason. The judges are enacting their own laws from the bench. The judges order prosecutors and sheriffs to enforce judicial mandates.
(2) Tennessee Judges ignore laws passed by the Tennessee legislature and signed by the governor.
(3) On 13 June 2008 Governor Phil Bredesen signed into Tennessee law a bill setting jury service term-limits.
(4) On 3 December 2008 Tennessee Judge Amy Armstrong Reedy personally appointed Mr. Gary D. Pettway into Pettway’s 19th and 20th consecutive years as a juror in the Monroe County Grand Jury.
(5) On 28 June 2010 Tennessee Judge Carroll L. Ross affirmed the law of the judiciary publicly declaring Gary Pettway has done a “great job” over the past twenty-years. Carroll Ross went on to say nothing was better settled in Tennessee State than the Dictatorship of the Judiciary. Ross said out loud that the Dictatorship of the Judiciary would appoint Pettway into the Monroe County Grand Jury for fifty-years if it so desired!
(6) On Tuesday, 5 October 2010 Tennessee Judge Jon Kerry Blackwood affirmed the Dictatorship of the Judiciary by openly and publicly allowing Gary Pettway to remain on the Monroe County Grand Jury. Jon Kerry Blackwood further allowed jurors throughout the State of Tennessee to remain on County Grand Juries aware the Tennessee statute setting jury-service term limits is being outrageously and violently disobeyed.
(7) In Roane County Tennessee it’s reported Mr. Snow stands as a permanent, professional juror on the Grand Jury for 23 (twenty-three) consecutive years. Mr. Joel Reilly stands in the McMinn County Grand Jury for 6 (six) years in a row. Professional juror Ms. Kay Redfern preceded Reilly in the McMinn County Grand Jury for 10 (ten) years running. There is a report from Hamilton County Tennessee of a juror in the Grand Jury for fifteen (15) continuous years. And then we have professional, permanent juror Gary Pettway in the Monroe County since 4 January 1990 (20-years).
(8) Jon Kerry Blackwood, rather than obeying Tennessee State law, relied upon at least five rulings from a Tennessee judge’s bench that in the extant Dictatorship of the Judiciary, the law of the judges holds supremacy over Tennessee State statue. Attorney James H. Stutts (in the name of 10th Judicial District Attorney General Steve Bebe (former judge)) reminded Blackwood that in Tennessee State, it’s the judges who rule unconstrained.
(9) Just weeks ago in her operation of the Dictatorship of the Judiciary, Judge Amy Armstrong Reedy denied Mr. Samuel Whitting trial by jury in the presence of a court reporter. Reedy then ordered the court reporter out of the courtroom. After the court reporter was gone and in the absence of a jury, Reedy ruled on Mr. Whitting’s case robbing Mr. Whitting the protection of a jury. I’m told just moments ago, Amy Reedy has caused the issuance of Mr. Samuel Whitting’s arrest warrant. (Note: Samuel Whitting is fighting a speeding ticket – traveling at 79 mph in a traffic zone where the posted speed limit is 70 mph).
(10) Ms. Angela Davis served in Monroe County on trial jury duty between 1 January and 30 June 2009. Under Tennessee State statute Ms. Davis is prohibited from serving on any jury in any part of Tennessee State until 1 July 2011. Gary Pettway’s Monroe County Grand Jury term ended last year on 31 December 2009. Mr. Pettway is lawfully prohibited from serving on another Tennessee jury until 1 January 2012. And yet Davis and Pettway both sit on this year’s 2010 Monroe County Grand Jury! We know this much only: Amy Armstrong Reedy hand picked both Davis and Pettway as jurors!
(11) The take over of Tennessee County Grand Juries was openly and publicly reported to U.S. Senator Bob Corker in the early evening of Tuesday, 5 October 2010. Senator Corker’s staffers were there. Monroe County General Sessions Court Judge J. Reed Dixon was in the audience. Staff district assistant Maxine O’Dell Gernert was present in place of U.S. Representative John Duncan. Tennessee State Representative Jimmy Matlock was there Tuesday night. There was to be sure a press and police presence.
(12) Before Tuesday evening the judicial take over of the Tennessee Grand Juries was reported to you! The Treason was reported to every Tennessee legislator. Every one! The judicial stacking of juries was reported to Governor Bredesen, State Attorney General Cooper and to the Tennessee State Supreme Court. The crime of jury-tampering is reported to every law enforcement agency you can think to name.
(13) Not a single agency claims jurisdiction to enforce Tennessee law as it goes to removing jurors from juries wherein the jurors exceed term limits. Wherein judges are discovered stacking those juries.
(14) Citizen efforts to enforce the law were met (are being met) by armed resistance. You can read about how this has worked out elsewhere. Or you can consult with staff assistant Wilkerson.
(15) For all of this, Pettway and Davis still sit at this moment on the 2010 Monroe County Grand Jury!
(16) Carroll L. Ross, operating as Ross does in the Dictatorship of the Judiciary, ordered me on 28 June 2010 not to report these matters to you (or anyone) under threat of arrest and other punishments. Ross doesn’t want folks who’ve discovered the judicial Dictatorship to report to authorities.
(17) District Attorney General Steve Bebe repeated and extended Ross’ threat on 11 August 2010. James Stutts acted as Bebe’s mouthpiece.
(18) There was once a time when issues such as those brought to your attention again today could be taken directly to a County Grand Jury and reported there. It’s because judges could not survive the scrutiny of a community Grand Jury that the judges kidnapped Tennessee’s Grand Juries. You must understand the in the state and federal Constitutions we find the voice and power of the people in the construction, the assembly and the operation of a Grand Jury. It is the operation of a Grand Jury that makes the United States a Representative Republic!
(19) The Dictatorship of the Judiciary replaced Tennessee Grand Juries with a government organ called the Court of the Judiciary. Said another way: There exists no judicial oversight.
(20) Forcibly resisting constitutional government thereby replacing that government with a rival, unconstitutional government is one text book definition for TREASON!
(21) What are you prepared to do?
Sunday, 1 August 2010
Monroe County TN Corruption Turns Violent
By JB Williams
What started out over a year ago as what seemed to be a simple citizen effort to report government wrong-doing in a Treason case against Barack Obama, filed by Retired Navy Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III, turned into something unexpected when the Monroe County justice system obstructed justice and turned its evil sights on the Commander.
Since then, Fitzpatrick has been arrested and jailed twice, humiliated by local character assassination, threatened, roughed up and accused of inciting riot, which in Tennessee code can apparently be used against anyone when three or more citizens attempt to address their local public servants in a public place.
Fitzpatrick now stands trial on a host of rigged charges, all at the hands of local corrupt public servants who seem to have a history of such activity, and a growing tendency to become violent when citizens try to make public the level of crime and corruption in that quaint little Tennessee community.
Corruption becomes Deadly
On Saturday July 17, 2010 – Republican Election Commissioner Jim Miller was brutally murdered in a Chicago mob style slaying and set ablaze in the trunk of his car.
Monroe County Sheriff’s Deputy Capt. Kenny Hope was immediately a “person of interest” in the case, but has since been “cleared” by TBI officials.
What does this have to do with the Treason charges filed against Obama in Monroe County? That depends on whether or not Commissioner Miller had seen similar evidence filed with his office concerning election fraud in the 2008 election, and whether or not Miller was about to shine a local light on that or other reports of systemic corruption in Monroe County…
The Violence Continues
As news of local corruption concerning Fitzpatrick spread throughout the community, other local citizens began to come forward with other similar and much more bizarre horror stories with crime family type charges against the local Sheriff Bivins and what is locally referred to as his “henchmen.”
An online Christian News Wire published at story accusing Sheriff Bivins of involvement in the murder “cover-up.”
The following day, locals involved in that report were visited by Bivins “henchmen” as they were leaving an East Tennessee Health Care facility. Chilling events of that day are described in a follow-up Christian News Wire release dated July 30, 2010.
From that report – “Two Christian Citizens against Corruption workers reported attempting to leave a parking lot of an East Tennessee Health Care Facility around 3:00 pm yesterday when a black Ford F-150 pulled up behind them blocking the workers’ vehicle from moving. The car’s driver, Daniel Morgan, identified the driver of the black truck as Travis Jones, a detective of the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department. Wearing no uniform and showing no badge or identification, he angrily ordered the driver and passengers out of the vehicle. Mr. Jones made a holstered gun visible during the ordeal.
Fearing for the safety of his passengers, Mr. Morgan cautioned the passengers in the vehicle from leaving the vehicle as detective Jones was not displaying typical police behavior. According to passengers, Travis Jones was forced to move his truck as an ambulance became impatient with him blocking the road. Mr. Jones left the scene after he observed Mr. Morgan making a cell phone call to state officials, during which he made a police report of the incident to Sergeant Kevin Smith of the Tennessee Highway Patrol.”
Reported by: Contact: George Raudenbush (423) 761-9518, Daniel Morgan (423) 519-6540 email@example.com
With each passing day, more and more local citizens are coming forward with stories of systemic corruption in the Monroe County government that seems to date back years.
Locals report threats from local officials that have caused them great fear in coming forward in the past. But recent events seem to be causing more fear of remaining silent, than fear of retribution.
It All Started with a Treason Case against Obama
Tennessee has some of the strongest citizen Grand Jury and citizen arrest laws in the nation. Yet when Monroe County resident Walter Fitzpatrick attempted to deliver evidence of fraud and treason to his local Grand Jury, he was met with obstruction and corruption that is now spiraling into violent acts of retaliation by the very people sworn to uphold the rule of law in Monroe County.
Clearly, the small town good-ole-boy system is peeved that a local peasant like Fitzpatrick would dare question their authority or challenge their acts of corruption. Yet this is exactly what our nation’s Founding Fathers would have done and would call upon each of us to do, in the preservation of freedom and self-governance.
As an increasing volume of evidence against local officials comes out, those officials seem to be using an increasing level of thuggery in an attempt to silence locals and protect their neat little game.
But small town thugs were in for a rude awakening when Fitzpatrick delivered the news that he would not stand against them alone…
Enter Federal Defense Attorney Steven Pidgeon
Attorney Steven Pidgeon will be handling the Fitzpatrick case in Monroe County and beyond, and he wasted no time filing demands for production of evidence that could very well sink the Monroe County cabal in their own history of corruption and obstruction of justice.
This case has nothing to do with the charges brought against Fitzpatrick in the effort to silence Fitzpatrick on the matter of Obama Treason. The case is much larger than just Monroe County and seems to have brought the kinds of systemic corruption to be found in governments all across the nation into the limelight.
With a national spotlight complete with a federal defense attorney in place, all eyes are on Monroe County public servants and just how far they are willing to go to keep their boot on the neck of the local community.
Monroe County citizens willing to come forward should contact Attorney Steven Pidgeon’s office for further assistance. (425) 605-4774 (tel) – 425)818-5371 (fax)
www.FreedomForce.us “One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” – Plato
Monday, 12 July 2010
Friday, 14 May 2010
Not being reported in the press:
J. Reed Dixon is the judge to the General Sessions Court in Monroe County.
Dixon is the only lower court judge in Monroe County.
On Thursday, 8 October 2009 Dixon refused to issue criminal summons naming Assistant District Attorney James H. Stutts or Gary D. Pettway for their obstruction as we understood the nature of the Stutts-Pettway obstruction on 8 October.
Fast forward to 4 May 2010
J. Reed Dixon is the judge who found probable cause that I’d committed each of four Class “A” misdemeanors:
2. Disorderly conduct.
3. Disturbing a public meeting or procession.
4. Resisting arrest.
Dixon’s probable cause hearing began at 1:00 p.m. (1300 hours local).
J. Reed Dixon is recognized as a person who, by failing to issue criminal summons last October 2009, is blame worthy and stands as one of the proximate causes to the eventual necessity of Citizens’ arrest in April 2010.
Said another way: Dixon’s refusal to issue criminal summons in October 2009 represents one cause of many in what became the necessary and inevitable Citizens’ arrest in April 2010.
Recall that Dixon demurred last October stating 1) The criminal accusations brought before Dixon were not judicible anywhere in Tennessee State (“it’s all federal’), and 2) Jim Stutts and Reed Dixon had once practiced together as partners in the same law firm.
Staff writer Michael Thomason correctly reported that Dixon was challenged regarding Dixon’s conflict of interest during the 4 May 2010 hearing, but gave himself permission to continue with the hearing.
2. Disorderly conduct.
3. Disturbing a public meeting or procession.
4. Resisting arrest.